Polka Dot Rain Coat & Umbrella



How cute is this Pastel Disco Dot rain coat, boots and umbrella set?

Spring showers are on their way!

So, it did snow here in Nashville on Saturday. Then it melted and made lots of MUD. These boots are needed around here! Last year I found a pair of polka dot rain boots at Old Navy for my oldest daughter. Her feet have grown and we are looking for a new pair. She is almost four and my youngest is almost 20 months old. They both LOVE puddles so this outfit is a must!

Found at the cutest little website (polka dots everywhere), Duck Duck Goose Boutique. So much fun. They have dresses, boys' clothes, shoes, baby gifts and diaper bags too. It really is a great store. Have you seen the CROCS for spring that are like Mary Janes? Maybe these were out last year and I'm just way behind, but I really want these for my girls. I'm searching for a shop that has my girls' sizes in stock. These shoes sell so quickly!

If you love the Pastel Disco Dots fabric shown in the rain set above, I have it available in my shop. I can make Initial Tees, Birthday Tees, Initial Bags, Diaper Bags or Girl Purses with it!

What is on your shopping list for spring?

No comments